Experience stunning Westland from the air at Franz Josef Cinema
James Scott and Videographer Dean Trolle have combined to create the most amazing and stunning videography of South Westland. From the White Herons of the Waitangiroto Nature Reserve to the wildlife of Open Bay Islands off the coast of Haast.
Unbelievable scenery exists beyond Haast to the Cascade with the Red Hills captured in their unique stand out colour so vastly different from their surrounding landscape. Westland Wonderland is the new masterpiece to adorn the huge Helimax screen at the Alpine Adventure Centre, Franz Josef Cinema.
Movie goers can now experience crystal clear scenery thanks to the digital technology of NEC, including state of the art sound from the upgraded sound system. Franz Josef Cinema has a new lease of life with daily screenings of “Westland Wonderland” on the hour from 10AM.
- Adults NZ$15 / Children NZ$10 (prices valid to 30 September 2024)
- Total running time 40 minutes
- Screening daily on the hour from 10AM
- Giant 6 metres x 14 metres HELIMAX screen
- Only at Franz Josef Cinema in the Alpine Adventure Centre
- For further information phone 03 752 0793
Franz Josef Cinema is located in the centre of Franz Josef township
Alpine Adventure Centre, 29 Main Road, Franz Josef